- Tire Rotations
- Brake Fluid Services
- Brake Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Suspension Upgrades
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Tire rotation every 6,250 miles.
- Check brake fluid every 2 years (replace if needed).
- Replace cabin air filters every 2 years.
- Clean and lubricate the brake calipers every year or 12,500 miles.
- Replace the A/C desiccant bag every 6 years.
- *Wheel alignment service hand in hand with new tire installations and/or if the vehicle is pulling to the left/right.
Heated rear seat control with web application or rear window switches
Automatic driver door opening
Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors *
Battery pack heating
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
When visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
To learn more about the modules, please visit the Ingenext website: